SPI 2nd year doctoral students Seminar meeting
Organized over 2 days
(PhD students concerned if registration in the 1st year made before 12/31/2019).
This compulsory day gives the opportunity to present to an audience not necessarily specialist in the field of research (other PhD students, Researchers and Teachers - Laboratory researchers, etc.), the context, state of progress and perspectives of the subject of research.
participation in this day is highly desirable for all other doctoral students and in particular those in the first year who will have the opportunity to open up to the various fields covered by the Doctoral School.
Each intervention, in French or in English, is planned for an overall duration of 25 minutes:
15 minutes to successively present :
- general context of the preparation of the thesis (location, funding, etc.)
- the presentation of the problem and the methods used,
- a slide, at least, of bibliography with references from your lab and outside
- the presentation and analysis of the results already obtained,
- scientific production completed and to come,
- the current balance sheet compared to the objectives set,
- any problems encountered,
- current and future promotion of thesis work, scientific production (publications and communications)
- the definition of the professional project;
10 minutes for discussions between PhD students and members of the “jury”.
An email is sent to the doctoral students concerned so that they can enter a summary of their work online.
the sanitary context can lead the ED to modify the format of this event